Thursday, March 29, 2012

Let's talk stripe

Everywhere I go I see stripes, I guess the nautical theme is in! The stripes seems to make a bold statement as long as your wear them right and in moderation, you don't want to end up looking like a flag, unless it's Independence day of course.

Check out Kourtney Kardashian in a perfect stripe mini paired with a neutral shirt..just divine!

Source: google.com via Kat on Pinterest

One of my favorite stripe pieces is this J. Crew Maxi dress, I bought this last year and they brought it back...I got my money's worth on this one, although they didn't lower the price from last year it's still a great buy at $98.

Source: jcrew.com via Lisa on Pinterest

Here's another great stripe option, this dress is very versatile and classic.

Source: jcrew.com via Lisa on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment