Wednesday, March 28, 2012

La Mer Watches

Did you know that La Mer has a watch collection? Well, I recently saw an ad for them and decided to check it out. I must say I am pleasantly surprised that the company that became famous for their miracle face cream is now making watches...it's like Mitsubishi...do I trust a company that makes cars and TV's? Hmmmmmm... With that said, I am delighted with what I see. These watches offer a lot of versatility and style and I believe the mechanics of the watch is made by Seiko, knowing that it's made by a watch company I may consider buying one. I myself love style but not more than quality.

Here are some of my favorite pieces in their collections...This Python strap chain watch is gorgeous.


This is the purchase I believe I am going to make..the price is right at only $88 and I have a special place in my heart for vintage oversized watches, it's a MUST have for every woman's wardrobe!

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!! so guess what I'll be getting for my bday lol.

    ReplyDelete