Sunday, April 22, 2012

Love pleats?

I know it's been a week since I've last blogged.. Its been a busy week and I have a lot of fashion on my mind. I was thinking about how much I love pleats. I use to have a love/hate relationship with pleats since its so hard to keep them in line (literally). I hate wearing pleats to work since as soon as I sit down it become one winkled mess. But they definitely bring back the memory of school uniform days, when my mom use to spend a good deal of time ironing my uniform so that my pleats are perfectly aligned. I was definitely the neatest child in school everyday. My mother....

Here are some pleated looks I love. A total reformation from school uniforms. Don't you think?

1 comment:

  1. My sister is actually donating a cute pleated dress to my friend's prom dress drive, b/c it's too hard to maintain :/

    ReplyDelete